- URL: such as www.integraphix.com - you do want to come up for your URL. It's surprising, but not unheard of to not rank for your own URL.
- Company Name: some newer companies, or those who've never even heard the word SEO typically do not rank for their own company name, even if it's unique.
- Unoptimized: the ubiquitous 'click here' applies in this section. Note: do not use 'click here' when internally linking.
- Keyword and Brand Combo: such as Integraphix Design Firm - in this instance, we're associating our brand name with a keyword string.
- Phrase: Chicago Design Firm - in this instance, there is no mention of Integraphix, only the search term a client may use to find us.
Writing a blog, or building links that are the same, over and over and over again, with no change-ups, will most certainly keep your firm from ranking for the keywords it wants to. For a more in depth conversation, talk to me in the comments section or give us a call for a FREE Marketing analysis.