Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Google is Adding Larger Images to Mobile Results

Google is always up to some new stuff and their latest round of fun is a possible new format that allows their mobile search results to show larger images. If you remember back in December 2014, we saw a similar interface for the images; however, this time, the images look to be even larger and are on the left part of the teaser snippet.

Google is always looking for ways to keep the results loading speed between mobile and desktop at equal speeds. The only hangup here is Google also want sot give searchers as much information as they can before they click on a result. It is a tight, delicate dance to provide the best search engine marketing experience for both companies and users.

Will adding larger images slow the results speed down? Maybe. Google wants to know if the larger image format will be helpful to generating qualified web traffic to sites.


GIF source: http://weheartit.com/entry/12466306

11 comments:

  1. I will definitely recommend you to my friends and family because your blog is simple, clear and precise. Thank you so much for sharing this interesting info about Chicago SEO with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a Hanan . I will provide you best high quality backlinks. I have been providing this services in various market places in the world for the last 4 years. My goal is to satisfy the clients. I will definitely be helpful for you. Backlinks play an important role in ranking for a website. This is also an important part of SEO. Through this process it is possible to get real visitors for a long time. GOV Backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  3. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. voice search agency

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just placed this article on facebook. it’s a very interesting read for everyone. 구글광고대행

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn’t normally be so intrigued by content on this topic but the way you wrote this really grabbed my attention. It is very well thought out and interesting informative content. Thank you for sharing! https://sites.google.com/view/singapore-seoc/home

    ReplyDelete
  6. prove to be too demanding for the Search Engine Optimizer. Backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? SEO Package

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. SEO Websites

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now this is weird, all jokes aside – this is the second time today that I found this blog when searching for two totally different things. Has anyone else ever done that? SEO España

    ReplyDelete
  10. my business keeps growing swift. along with employment program is extremely practical. seo in spain

    ReplyDelete