However, even some brands get in on the action. One of the brands that sort of went all out for the "holiday" was Google.
- If you go to com.google, you will see the Google's site completely reversed.
- On Google Maps, you can play Pac-Man on the maps.
- Google Maps is also warning people that Australia will be in the Northern Hemisphere by 2055.
- Ingress, Google's AR game, has also caught Pac-Man fever.
- Google Japan has done something very unique; they launched a Party Horn keyboard See in the video on the top right. What does it do? It lets you type letters by determining how hard you blow.
- They also produced a Teddy Ruxpin-esque stuffed Panda that has search capabilities. It is called Google Panda. Get it?
- Google Chrome launched an extension that lets users capture a reaction selfie with whatever content they are viewing.
- Google's email service, Gmail, has launched a Smartbox by Inbox by Gmail by Google, that's a mouthful. It is apparently the email inbox that we've been missing all our lives. See the video on the bottom right.
- Do you miss the screeching and scratching of dial-up? Well Google Fiber has launched a dial-up mode so we can all relive the sounds of those beloved 56k modems.
So brands like to have some fun with days like today. Even our Chicago SEO company has had some adventures today. The social media marketing team plastic-wrapped the cars of our copywriting team. Fun.